SearchMyBlog

16.10.10

ITS MY BIRTHDAY...

and subsequently I can do what the fuck I like. I can go and slap a traffic warden and get away with it as it's my birthday, I could go and piss on Boris Johnson's Brompton and get away with it as it's my birthday, I could even shoot 17 people on the Northern Line and it would be cool as it's my birthday.

I could also post my 5 favourite slow jams of the 90's...

AND I AM GOING TO AS IT IS MY BIRTHDAY.

1 - Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me

Fuck 'Everything I do' - that tune is for year 7 discos. This is Bryan at his slowest and knarlinest. Look at the love in his eyes when he strokes that dog.



2 - Aaliyah - I Care 4 U

This girl should still be alive - We have been ruthlessly deprived of numerous FHM shoots of her fine self because of her foul end. PS - What the fuck happened to Timbaland?



3 - Chris Isaak - Wicked Game.

This guy is a pimp.



4 - Montell Jordan - Get it on Tonite

What the fuck happened to this guy? Is he still rich? Was he ever rich? He looks rich in this video.



5 - Seal - Kiss from a Rose.

To quote a Jimmy Danger bar - "I'll scar you like that geeza Seal's face."

No comments:

Post a Comment