SearchMyBlog

2.4.12

AN INSPIRATION.

Lets face it, it doesn't get more 'free' than a Mr. key freestyle does it. I see a lot of freestyles and nothing compares to my main man. nothing.
The first time he showed me this thing he'd learnt was in about 05 when i just got out of jail. He gave me a book and told me to just open it anywhere and shout out words when i felt like he needed them. While i was finding this hard enough, he proceeded to connect and match all this shit and...well you know how it works. Since that day i can honestly say he opened my world and mind to a whole new side of everything that is creative. He taught me that it is a mediative state that you need to fall into and that the harder you try, the shitter you'll be.
After a few sessions (and using the help of powerful drugs and strong liquor) i finally felt what he meant when i lost myself in some rap shit and realised i was listening to myself!! Like i had stopped, jumped out my skin and watched myself finish the freestyle. THAT SHIT FELT AMAZING i thought.
Ever since Mr. key has been the person i look back to when i feel I'm loosing my steeze or forgetting the reasons i do this, and every time we cypher i leave with my skills fully topped up and my inspiration pumping again. LONG LIVE THE LEGEND MR. KEY.

2 comments:

  1. Wicked free, love how he is all sleepy at the start, then he goes in, top lad

    ReplyDelete