SearchMyBlog

15.3.11

CONGRATULATIONS BRYAN!!!


BIG BRYAN GOT MAD GAME!!!!!

It is a statistical fact that if you are responsible for 92.75% of all the love ballads that exist on this planet that you will (one day) impregnate a female. All of that unadulterated rhymebook lust merchanting has come good for the Prince of Thieves LEGEND at the tender age of 51.

I remember selling loads of FULLY DOPE toys at a car boot sale when I was about 8 in order to raise money for my sister's secondary school uniform costs (man my family were gay) back in the day. They raked it in - I single handedly funded her PE kit, and the one thing I got as a thank you was 'Everything I do' on cassette single. I am trying to sound pissed off about this, but at the time I WAS FUCKING LOVING THAT TAPE!!!

listen-and-flip-and-listen-and-flip-and-listen-and-flip-and-flip-and...

17 WEEKS AT NUMBER ONE YO!!!!!!

Anyways, back to the matter at hand...

"BRYAN ADAMS is to become a dad for the first time - at the age of 51".

THE SONGS THIS KID IS GOING TO WRITE - I LITERALLY CANNOT FUCKING WAIT FOR THAT SHIEEIEIITITITITITTTTTTTTT.

No comments:

Post a Comment