SearchMyBlog

15.3.11

OFWGKTA



I am not even for a second going to front on the efforts of Pitchfork for their recent Odd Future dissertation. Whoever wrote said thesis should be some sort of occupational therapist who improves rappers mental wellbeing by dissecting their EACH-AND-EVERY-MOTHERFUCKING-BAR.

"hmmmmmmm I think by spitting that bar there about congealing vaseline stuffed crust go-karting concubines represents your desire to eat more pineapples on wednesday evenings and that you actually fancy your sister hmmmm hmmmmmm".

"hhmhmmhmhmhmhmhm it is clear to me that you used sepia tones in your new video because you are Katie Price and Eric Cantona's lovechild and probably have fourteen toes on your left hand hmhmhmmhmmmmmm"

FUCK THAT SHIT DAWG...

What these folk have done, however, is compile a definitive list of the entire OFWGKTA back catalogue.

THESE GUYS GRIND OUT ALBUMS QUICKER THAN I GET THROUGH SEASONS OF LOST AND THAT IS QUICK AS FUCK.

So here is the UTTER goldmine of linkadinks suckas - I think it is sound advice to download them all and listen to them all - I think you will rate them as highly as the rest of the planet seems to at the minute, but you know me, I have had these mixtapes since 1996 as I am from the future but have travelled back in time as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment